I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Monday 20 October 2014

Victory Monday

Happy Monday, blogverse!

Green Bay just keeps on rolling. It's been a stomping ground; the Pack won yesterday, 38-17, against the Carolina Panthers. It's another beautiful Victory Monday.

Well, that, and my best friend had her baby on Friday morning. A beautiful baby girl. She sent me a picture and posted a ton of them on Facebook. The baby is so precious, my heart melted. I'm just sad that I can't be home right now, with her and the baby. She's so sweet, beautiful eyes and a gorgeous little face.

So, yeah, it's been a pretty big weekend. I'm in a pretty good mood today, albeit a little tired. But that's okay because it's the start of another beautiful week.

I know, I know. I can't base it off the GB win. But I can have it be because my best friend's daughter was born on Friday. But, in reality, it's a combination of both. Moreso the baby than the win.

Mom's in France until Thursday. I'm kind of jealous; I want to be in France, even for just a little while. I miss it a lot. But I also want to go home first and be with my family for awhile. Because I miss them, too. This whole being away for ten months thing is kind of a thing. But whatever. Life goes on and whatnot.

Okay, so, I'm going to go before I get in trouble for not working. Although, I really don't have a ton of stuff to do... still. Oh, wow. Big deal.

Okay, stay cool, you guys. Smile big for the cameras and stay positive, no matter what's got you down. Mind over matter!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting for your friend Charly... she must be over the moon :)

    Thank you so much for dropping by and commenting on my blog, that was so sweet of you xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Launna, she's so excited! She's so happy. I'm happy for her. The baby is beautiful; I can't wait to go home and meet her.

      And you're welcome. :) I always enjoy reading your blog posts. Have a good day, Launna! xox

      Delete