I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Thursday 16 October 2014

big, BIG news!!!

Check this... my best friend (who told me the day I left for the program back in February that she's pregnant) texted me about half an hour ago saying that her baby is on her way to coming into this world. She said that right now, she's in false labor, but the way she's feeling... Her baby could be coming at any moment! Like, I'm so, so happy for her. Mind, I had a gut feeling that today was going to be a good day. And then, the bringer of good news comes and my best friend's baby could be coming at any minute. GOOD DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, this is exciting for your friend Charly... so wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete