I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Thursday 17 January 2013

(sad eyes follow me, but i still believe there's something left for me. so, please, come stay with me. 'cause i still believe there's something left for you and me. ~CREED)

I'm sitting in class, with a minute before we start. Yeah, I'm skilled. Actually, I got here about five minutes ago. But I'm sitting here, ready to give the prof my undivided attention. Undiveded, since, well, I'll be doing other things but keeping an ear on what she's talking about. So I actually know what she's talking about. And that I learn something.

Anyways, so, today is a work on homework day. I guess I'm just going to write here for now, and do my homework later, up in the library, after class. I can get a lot done in just an hour's time, and I'm planning on staying after class for an hour, anyhow.

As much as I would like to be home taking a nap... Right? As soon as you are done with what you need to do, you aren't as tired.

Whatever. I'm just sitting here, typing away, with not much to say. I guess I should have waited until this evening to post, but since I started one this morning, I think I should just go with it.

Omygoodness, I just read that The Wanted are releasing a music video for a song that they already have a music video. It comes out Tuesday next week. I am going to watch it as soon as I can get on it Tuesday night. I am soooo excited, because, as you all know, The Wanted is my favorite band.

Anyways, I don't know, I guess I just got really bored and started blabbing about useless things. Because that's what I do when I am bored....

Well, I am going to go, I'll post again later tonight. If something happens.

Have a good day, guys.

~Charly

2 comments:

  1. Charly you are so cute, you make me smile with your posts:)

    I would love to guest post for you, hopefully this weekend, I will let you know... thank you for the offer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you, Launna! :)

    Great; I am excited to see what you write!

    ReplyDelete