I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Saturday 28 July 2012

(lately, i'm so tired of waiting for you to say that it's okay. but tell me, please, would you one time just let me be myself, so i can shine with my own light? let me be myself. would you let me be myself? ~3 Doors Down)

i'm sitting on the floor of the living room, watching the Olympics. fun stuff. i'm also thinking about taking a trip. i don't know when, but i'm hoping soon. i'm hoping to take the train to maybe calif.
but, it's going to be $191.00 for a round trip ticket. and if i am going to get a hotel for six days, it's gonna be, like, $756... which is almost $950... so, i'm gonna want a crap ton of money if i'm staying that long.... that means no wasting money on food and other needless stuff.
so, i change my mind. i'm gonna go for three days. it takes three days to get out by train and three to come back. nine days gone. it's going to be $569 for the train ticket and three nights in a hotel. about. so, i'm going to need between $800 and $900 dollars for other amenities, like food and other things. which seems much easier than over a grand for everything. yup.
so. i don't know if i am going to do it. i just hope i will. sooner, rather than later. ya know? something i want to do, but maybe won't do for awhile.
well, stuff happens. i have to decide soon so that i can by my ticket and rent a hotel room.
anyhow.
i have no idea.
i am ready to move out of my house. i don't know when this will happen. i think this has to happen before my trip to california. because that way, i can figure it out from there. because i can't throw money out on a trip and have to get myself back on my feet to get an apartment, or something. i'd rather get myself on my feet first and get the feel of living on my own before i throw money away on a trip. because that'd be the adult thing to do. right?
that's what i thought.
i think i might do the train trip next year and try to get out of my house by the end of the year. well. hopefully not during the holidays because things like that will go up. rent and all. they'll want more because it's the holidays than any other time of the year.
i guess i'm going to sign off, guys. have a nice day and all.
~~~Charly

1 comment:

  1. There are so many decisions to be made and the wonderful thing about all this is that you have so many options. Have fun;)

    ReplyDelete