I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Sunday 20 May 2012

(i miss that town. i miss the faces. you can't erase. you can't replace it. i miss it now. i can't believe it. so hard to stay, so hard to leave it. if i could relive those days, i know the one thing that i would never change... ~NICKELBACK)

oh, wow. let me just start by saying that since friday, there has been a lot of stuff that's gone down. i won't go into much detail. but i have to say that this weekend was probably the most fun i've had in God knows how long.
friday, i was hanging with a friend (Rose) who i haven't seen in years. we went to St. Clair Shores and Peanut was busy (of course, St. Clair Shores is their money spot. no surprise.). whatever. i went to take Rose home and went to the mall with Laura, her boyfriend, Terell, and his friend, Rob. somehow, we got alcohol and stayed the night in a motel (if you're smart, you'll put the pieces together. for me, it didn't go all the way, though. i promise!!! Rob and i were good.... kind of....). and Rob and i texted all day, even though he had to work (and get in trouble for texting... ooops.). and he came over to my grandma's house last night (nobody was home and we didn't do sh*t. promise) and spent the night. he held me all night. :) i know i just met the guy, but i do like him. the only problem is (damn) is that he has a warrant (benched, thank God. still means that if he gets pulled over, he could go to jail, though. ugh.). he didn't want to start something good, only to have it ruined by going to jail. and i get that. so, last night, when we were falling asleep, he said something along the lines of us being friends with benefits but no benefits (like sex-wise).... meaning, i guess, that i get the benefits of having a boyfriend without having a boyfriend, and vice versa. and i guess we'll figure it out from there.
God, i've only thought of Peanut, like, twice this whole weekend (and drunk called him on friday... uh... yeah.). and i don't feel jealous because it wasn't like it was going to last between us, anyways. he travels too much. but Rob, on the other hand. he works, like, 60 hours a week (good for him. he gets paid $9.00 an hour), has a car, has money, has a place with a roommate. he's getting his shit together. the shit he needs to get together, anyways.
i don't know. i think part of the reason that i like him is because of what happened friday night. but it's not just that. he's a sweet guy. he knows what he wants and is at a place in his life that he can be happy about. i mean, aside from the warrant, his life is pretty good.
okay, well, i'm gonna go reminice on how crazy i've been lately. blah.
have a good Sunday, guys!
XXXOOO,
~Charly

2 comments:

  1. Charly, it's okay not to know what you want yet; most people don't know this in their 20's. My daughter was the exception, most of us are unsure of what and who we want until we are in our late 20's, early 30's. Just don't settle for any guy who does not deserve you, remember you are special and you deserve only good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Launna! I know, I know. It's just that I think I found something that could possibly go right in my life and he feels the same way (at least, that's what he told me.). I think I'm just going to ride this out, see what happens. I hope this ends well.

    ReplyDelete