I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Thursday 29 March 2012

(a thousand times before, i've wondered if there's something more, something more [...] fall down. wash away my yesterdays. ~CREED)

(supposed to be posted yesterday...)
it's safe it say that rain is a good thing. it helps to wah away the bad... i think, anyways. the good always stays. everything we go through is distorted by how we remember them, by our perspectives, by our ethics. all of that. and i so hope that there is something more... and hope that the rain washes away all my yesterdays. the bad ones, at least. because i don't like bad things. i'd rather look forward to a positive future that look back on a bad past. but that is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment