I hope what I write about life touches you in some way. I hope that what I go through helps you live life a little bit easier. I hope the words written here helps change something for the better. Read on, dear friends. Read on, and help me like I hope I help you.

Friday 6 January 2012



Okay, I really like this song, so don't go hating. This kind of tells the story of part of my life. Or I feel like it, anyhow. But enough about me.
HA!!! This is about MY life... right.
Anyways... It's Friday. I have to work tomorrow. I am not too fond of having to work, 'specially with people who aren't too fond of me, or working with me. Huh. I've complained a ton about this, but I've never done anything to change that. It's about time, isn't it? Yeah. But a job is a job and it's a source of income, so I can't complain too much.
Anyways, it's Friday. Tonight, I'm gonna hit the club (and possibly run into some tennis dorks... not that I mind, as I aforementioned in my last post) and possibly be bringing dinner to my tennis desk front person friend that may need some dinner. Because I'm just that awesome, thanks for asking!
I'm just not up to working out today, which is weird, because I do enjoy working out... most of the time. Part of it is because I am my own ... I am my own.... Oh, goodness, I can't think of the word... I am my own self. Which is weird, because I am always my own self. Uh... Okay, whatever. I'm at the gym, I do my own shit without people over my shoulder, asking me what the hell I'm doing every time I do something. It's nice.
So, I have come to another realization today... I am totally and completely the biggest dork on earth. I am a movie/book dork. I'll randomly quote a book or movie and people will do a double take and be all like "..... uh, what?" and I'll just be like "it goes to what we were just talking about" or "it fit" or something like that.
Yup, that's me in a nutshell, dammit.
So, here I am, talking freely about my life, and I have writers' block on the book I am writing. I guess it's just a way for me to unstick myself as opposed to, I don't know, doing something Majorly Stupid, as I do on occastion. There are things that I do that are Majorly Stupid that I end up regretting doing later on, but there are times when I'm Majorly Stupid and reap the benefits of doing it. Right now, though, I'm doing something not-so-Majorly-Stupid and.... here I am, not really benefitting from it yet. Whatever. What can I say? It'll start benefitting soon, I hope.
Okay, it's lunchtime... But right now, I'm not hungry. Usually my stomach is screaming at me to feed it. But, for some reason, I'm not hungry. Maybe because I had an unusually large breakfast and it's held out this long. But, I mean, that was four and a half hours ago, so I mean, really??? Oh, well.
Okay, for all of you crazies reading this blog, and are wondering what I am doing in my life... I should have probably written this first thing this morning. Oh well, better late than never, right?
I'm currently not in school, and won't be until Winter Semester of 2013 (because of something Majorly Stupid... I'll let you decide for yourself what that means). I am currently writing an aforementioned book (clearly, I've mentioned it already, two paragraphs back). I am a nearly 20 year old who only has a vague plan for her life. I know that I do want to be a writer (though I don't consider myself an author yet, because I haven't gotten published yet... Though I do have a contract to get published in the near future!!! YAY!!! I am so excited!!!). I want to be a writer, live in either Chicago or Miami, and find someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. If you think that is pretty damn detailed, think again, because I'm not even sure about half that stuff. I can be sarcastic, funny, happy, sad, angry... Whatever depending on the day. You'll generally pick that up on each post. But hey, I am who I am. I won't change for anyone but myself. I think it isn't about what you lose, but what you gain from what you lose. I've lost my share of things to lose, but there isn't much for me to regret. I'm not one to be overly regretful. Nor am I one to hold grudges. I am very much comfortable with myself, generally.
I'm gonna take it that you don't want to hear my life story written in the interwebs of the world. So, I'm going to let you read between the lines and figure out for yourself (or let you assume, guess, imagine) every little intricate detail of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment